2. Hannecard attaches considerable importance to protecting data, and respects your privacy. Hannecard therefore handles and protects your data in a legitimate, proper and transparent manner.
When processing your personal data, Hannecard obviously complies with the law, current European regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning data protection (better known as ‘GDPR’), or any other legislative decree amending this. Further information concerning data protection is available from the Belgian Commission for protecting privacy, henceforth known as the Data Protection Authority.
3. We invite you to read this notice carefully, so that you are aware of and understand Hannecard's policy in this regard.
This notice is regularly updated. The most recent version of the notice is available on our website: www.hannecard.com/en/privacy-statement. We will inform you if any significant changes are made to this through the usual communication channels.
II. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
4. Hannecard is the party responsible for processing your data. Its address and contact details are the following: Hannecard NV, Ninoofsesteenweg 589, 9600 Ronse, enterprise number 0892.311.512, email@example.com and telephone number +32 55 23 76 30.
5. Hannecard is therefore your dialogue partner, which is held accountable by the regulatory bodies for processing your data.
6. Hannecard may engage specialised service providers for processing your data on its behalf, and according to its instructions, in accordance with this notice. Only strictly necessary information will be provided to these companies (hereinafter named ‘Hannecard's processors’).
III. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY HANNECARD?
7. Hannecard may process data and information provided by you or by third parties, insofar as this is necessary or useful for Hannecard’s operation.
To inform you as best as possible in this respect, this notice first provides an overview of the categories of data that may be processed (this overview is not restrictive and other personal data may therefore be processed should the need arise). The context in which Hannecard obtains or processes this personal information is furthermore stated. This table should be read jointly with the description of the purposes for which Hannecard processes the data.
|1/ Visitors to the website||IP address.||Services and maintaining and improving the website.|
|2/ Customers||First and last names, gender, email address, telephone number, address, etc. For example by filling out the contact form on the website||This is the usual customer data.|
|3/ Suppliers||First and last name, gender, email address, telephone number, address, etc.||This the usual supplier data.|
|4/ Applicants||First and last name, email address, nationality, date of birth, landline or mobile telephone number, address, career, studies, etc.||The applicant’s data is preserved by storing his or her CV.|
8. Hannecard does not process data revealing your race or ethnic origin, or political views, religious or ideological beliefs, membership of trade union, health or lifestyle data or sexual orientation, genetic data or biometric data.
IV. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES HANNECARD PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
9. Hannecard only collects and processes your personal data for the purposes described below. Hannecard ensures that only the data necessary and relevant for a certain purpose is processed.
Hannecard will exclusively use the personal data collected for the following purposes:
|1/ IP address||Including personal data in anonymous statistics, from which the personal identity of specific persons cannot be derived, with Hannecard’s legitimate interests in continually improving its website and services as legal basis. We will also use this as a basis for prospecting at company level.|
|2/ Customer data||For the purpose of executing the agreement or maintaining the relationship with the customer.|
|3/ Supplier data||Supplier data for the purpose of executing the agreement or maintaining the relationship with the supplier.|
|4/ Applicant data||For the purpose of assessing an application for current or future recruitment.|
10. Hannecard may process your personal electronic contact data (namely your mobile telephone number and email address) in order to send you personal information, advertisements or proposals through direct marketing or newsletters. You have at all times the option to unsubscribe to direct marketing and newsletters through the link to be found at the bottom of the emails.
V. WHO DOES HANNECARD SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
11. Hannecard handles your data with the utmost care, and only shares your data so as to offer you the best services when performing its assignment.
12. Hannecard may disclose your personal data to the following recipients for the purposes mentioned above:
Third parties that assist Hannecard in performing, managing and monitoring its activities, including reporting, support and computer security, or offering specific services and products. It may occur that a third party is instructed to collect, process and/or to analyse personal data. It may furthermore be necessary to provide personal data to third parties so that Hannecard is able to deliver a product or service you have ordered. These third parties may only use the data for the purposes mentioned above. Any other use is not included among these, and is prohibited.
Hannecard will never provide your personal data to other third parties without prior consent, unless it is obliged to do so based on a legal provision or court decision.
13. Hannecard stores your personal data within the EEA. No data is therefore transferred to countries outside the EEA.
14. The personal data will also be used for direct marketing.
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in electronic form, Hannecard may use your data for sending marketing relating to Hannecard's services.
Hannecard may furthermore also disclose your data to its partners, for direct marketing purposes.
This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by, for instance, clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each
promotional email. You can also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:
9600 Ronse (Belgium)
VI. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
We store and process personal data for a period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing.
|1/ IP address||We only maintain company data of this, and thus no personal data.|
|2/ Customer data||For the duration of the customer relationship and 5 years following this.|
|3/ Supplier data||For the duration of the relationship with the supplier.|
|4/ Applicant data||For the duration of 2 years.|
VII. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
15. Hannecard employs strict standards for protecting the personal data under its control against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage.
Hannecard therefore takes measures of a technical and organisational nature such as encryption, anti-virus, firewalls, access checks and strict selection of employees and suppliers, to prevent and detect inappropriate access, loss or publication of your personal data.
In the unlikely and unfortunate event your personal data under Hannecard’s control is compromised by an information-security breach, Hannecard will immediately act to identify the cause of such a breach and take action through suitable remedial measures. If necessary, Hannecard will notify both you and the Data Protection Authority of this incident, in accordance with applicable legislation.
To be able to process your personal data, We grant our employees access to your personal data. We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations opposable to our employees and appointees, which are similar to this Data Protection Notice.
VIII. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
1. Right of access, rectification, erasure, data portability and objection
16. For the purposes mentioned above, you have:
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request by post, dated and signed with a copy of your proof of identification attached by email to email@example.com or by using the contact form on the website www.hannecard.com/en/contact
2. RIGHT TO OBJECT TO DIRECT MARKETING
17. You are entitled to object to your data being processed for direct marketing purposes, if you do not/no longer wish to receive such communications. In that case, Hannecard will no longer process your data for direct marketing purposes. You request will be implemented as soon as possible.
You can notify us of your objection in the following ways:
Nevertheless, exercising the right of objection cannot stop Hannecard from contacting you for any other purpose, including a legal obligation or execution of the contract, in accordance with this notice.
3. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
18. If you have complaints concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact us as follows:
19. You can also lodge a complaint with to the Data Protection Authority, by post to Rue de la Presse/Drukperssraat 15, 1000 Brussels, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on +32 2 274 48 00.
IX. AMENDING THE PRIVACY NOTICE
20. Hannecard may in the future decide to amend this privacy notice if, insofar as legally permitted, it proceeds to process other data (personal or otherwise) and/or provide this data to third parties not mentioned in this privacy statement.
X. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
21. This privacy notice is subject to Belgian law. Any disputes resulting from this or otherwise relating to this website are presented to the judge competent for this purpose in Ghent, section Oudenaarde.
XI. WHERE CAN THE USER GO FOR QUERIES AND REQUESTS?
+32 (0) 55 23 76 30.